July 01, 2016

Thank You (Pt.2)

The Domino Effect

You've heard of The Circle of Life. Well There is a circle at work. Everyone must do their part in helping others. Whether it may be custodial, flippin burgers, workin in an offices, paralegals, cops, nurse's, doctor's. Every field of every job discription is to help others. There really is no I in team.

Acts 20:35In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’" 

I have been literally washing walls all week at work. Washing marks, crayons, makeup off of white walls in the dorms. You are probably asking me "why exactly would you do that?". It's my job. It's what the boss lady needs me to do.

Why would I put any effort in this?

To help other's with their jobs through bringin' Yeshua Messiah to Glory. That I may put other's before me, myself, and I. That they may see Yeshua in me.

Not to be confused with slaving for man.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men

I am not a slave. We are not slaves for mankind. But to help other's in teamwork. In a circle I have helped my coworkers conqeur a project. Cleaned 500+ rooms, 20 bathrooms, vacuum and shampoo 5 floors, and wash walls in ONE week. We all pitched in together to help each other. At the end of the day to be thanked and appreciated by bosses, and coworkers with Yeshua in my heart is simply a blessing.

What are some ways that you can help other's in teamwork at your job by bringin Yahweh(God of Israel) to Glory?

God Bless ❤💌